Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Dennis Young

A-List Customer
Great! Ok, here’s a toughie.
While some folks don’t like beer made in this country and prefer the stuff from Europe or other parts, I would like to know….
Of the domestic beers in the USA, which is your favorite? Your go-to beer? J

O'Sully

Familiar Face
My "yard beer" is Miller high life. Consumed on hot days while working in the yard and/or garden. I find it quite hydrating.

While some folks don’t like beer made in this country and prefer the stuff from Europe or other parts, I would like to know….

Well...in a cold long neck bottle..I usually prefer a Sam Adams brew. Boston Lager..Winter Lager,etc.(however..some of their seasonal beers are not to my liking). Not a big fan of beer in a can. On tap..I've been enjoying SA and Dos Equis Dark for the last couple years with a good steak or Mexican food. I'm always up to trying something new,though. Bad thing about talking beers...is that it seems inevitable that the 'beer snobs' must always show up...even though it does come down to personal taste. I seem to lean toward amber or darker beer flavors that aren't to overly 'hoppy'. It's funny..I like Dos Equis Dark on tap....but not near as much in the bottle.
HD

Ice cold Pabst straight from the can!!!!!

or whatever is on sale. :p

From the can and it tastes like the can. :p

The "can"....

can.jpg

:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes