Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Barman

Familiar Face
Two weeks ago we were having dinner with my parents, my father offered to drink a bottle of 1968 Chateau Mouton Rothschild (he's got quite a nice collection of vintage wines).
But I told him, "hold on"! let me google the price of such a bottle... It was selling for $300 regularly.
We agreed on me selling the two bottles he had in stock on Ebay, and he would give me a percentage of the price the bottles would sell for.
Well, the two bottles sold for more than $800, to a Chinese guy! To think it was probably undrinkable given its age! :)

That's another step towards financing another Aero Jacket of mine! :D

Dennis Young

A-List Customer
King Cobra, Colt 44, Old English, Mickey's, Stroh's, Bud, Busch Light, Milwaukee's Best, Old Milwaukee, Olympia, Rainier Etc., Etc.:p
King Cobra? I thought those were golf clubs lol.
I like Michelob, Budweiser, Miller High Life. Anyone remember Old Style? I used to love that stuff back in the early 80s. Only place ?I cold get it back then was in Chicago or Milwaukee when I was in the Navy. Sort of sweet.
I like Sam Adams and Yuengling.
But honestly fellas, my favorite is plain ol Budweiser.

King Cobra? I thought those were golf clubs lol.
I like Michelob, Budweiser, Miller High Life. Anyone remember Old Style? I used to love that stuff back in the early 80s. Only place ?I cold get it back then was in Chicago or Milwaukee when I was in the Navy. Sort of sweet.
I like Sam Adams and Yuengling.
But honestly fellas, my favorite is plain ol Budweiser.

They are golf clubs too. That is the only thing King Cobra is good for---hitting balls.
Bud!? :faint: Rice beer. :p

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon
f3deb332174b345e1b4f64160b2d819c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats