Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
This next few days I will be heading over to the store that has all the special high priced hard stuff, in a glass locked case. The case is called the "Bat Cave"! For some reason or another, that store tends to have high priced above standard hard stuff in the case, it happens from customers ordering and then not coming in to pay for it or not being able to pay for an entire order. So the store attempts to recover some money and puts items in the Bat Cave and eventually marks the price down as time passes until the items sell. I cannot recall the name brands on what they had this last time, but they had some single malts and a few rare bottles of Vodka. I never knew Vodka could be nose bleed high price wise, but they had one bottle that was marked $285.00 and a few others around $200.00 In the middle of the case they will at times have some cigars as well.

I'll take some pictures and post them here in case anyone has an interest to make a purchase if the items are a good enough deal for something rare.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
That;s good stuff, Cindy!

Yes it is. I am finding that some really great tasting beer is available if you look for it. Only one small party store handles all this odd ball brand names of beer and they do not always have the same thing in stock. Last week they had a 4 bottle pack of beer, but it was called Dragon Milk. $20.00 for 4 bottles made me not want to buy.....I just purchased some beer that is a thick dark beer and it says it is Vanilla Coffee bean Porter. Yummy stuff. LOL!

This next few days I will be heading over to the store that has all the special high priced hard stuff, in a glass locked case. The case is called the "Bat Cave"! For some reason or another, that store tends to have high priced above standard hard stuff in the case, it happens from customers ordering and then not coming in to pay for it or not being able to pay for an entire order. So the store attempts to recover some money and puts items in the Bat Cave and eventually marks the price down as time passes until the items sell. I cannot recall the name brands on what they had this last time, but they had some single malts and a few rare bottles of Vodka. I never knew Vodka could be nose bleed high price wise, but they had one bottle that was marked $285.00 and a few others around $200.00 In the middle of the case they will at times have some cigars as well.

I'll take some pictures and post them here in case anyone has an interest to make a purchase if the items are a good enough deal for something rare.

The Bat Cave sounds like a place I would like to see. :p

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Coors.

In ice cold tall boy cans.

Refreshing as a mountain stream......or some $#*t like that.

The evening news had a story about no water out in California....so what do you think is being used in the beer factories instead of water........LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav