Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Since yesterday (April 7) was National Beer Day, I drank beer. It was Bacher German style lager, 'cuz that's what was in the fridge.

Since yesterday (April 7) was National Beer Day, I drank beer. It was Bacher German style lager, 'cuz that's what was in the fridge.

Nice! Me too. I drank some local beer (Main Street IPA) brewed down the street in Falls Church, VA by Mad Fox Brewing Co. Went to the brewery and brought home a growler full, straight from the tap. Delicious.

Nice! Me too. I drank some local beer (Main Street IPA) brewed down the street in Falls Church, VA by Mad Fox Brewing Co. Went to the brewery and brought home a growler full, straight from the tap. Delicious.
Excellent!
I should do that more often. One of the better breweries in town is only about 5 miles from my house.

They now sell theirs in cans too, though, and I can get those at the package store that's within walking distance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav