Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

gear-guy

Practically Family
A new drink called a Washington fizz. Plantation rum, with lemon juice and apple cider. 4 parts rum, 1 part lemon juice topped off with apple cider.

And powers would say something along the lines of: there never was any beer there in first place just fizzy water.
:D
This is true.....he would say that AND bud is essentially fizzy water. However - the cheapest and closest place to buy beer is the Dollar General down the street. Their options are bud, bud light, natty light, and hurricane malt liquor. God has smiled upon the man who's never had to make that choice.

This is true.....he would say that AND bud is essentially fizzy water. However - the cheapest and closest place to buy beer is the Dollar General down the street. Their options are bud, bud light, natty light, and hurricane malt liquor. God has smiled upon the man who's never had to make that choice.
I do not know that man. The choices I made in college were much worse (I am talking beer) than those you have listed and I was happy and okay with them. :D

I do not know that man. The choices I made in college were much worse (I am talking beer) than those you have listed and I was happy and okay with them. :D
Lol......yes, I've drank a whole lot worse than Budweiser in my lifetime and am none the worse for having done so. :D

Spudman

One of the Regulars
b9d47947d7dd9766a5693d0ddbcabb47.jpg

Bell's two hearted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juanito

One of the Regulars
Pyramid Snow Cap, a seasonal Ale. I have one a year, just like I have one Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate once a year. Lets me re-live 20 years ago in Seattle, lets me give the finger (or raise a toast) the demons 20 years ago from Seattle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran