Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Tried some bourbon barrel aged imperial stout, some rye brown ale, and some IPA from Trim Tab, another (and my favorite) of the local breweries around here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What did you drink just now: Out running Christmas errands with SGF, and, when all the "work" was done, we stopped into favorite pub for Irish Coffees - life felt good again.
Sure wish we had a nice local pub. We have a few places around here but none seem to capture the atmosphere, the right feeling, or they do not have a large enough drink selection. Oh well, most times, I would rather stay home anyway.
:D

Sure wish we had a nice local pub. We have a few places around here but none seem to capture the atmosphere, the right feeling, or they do not have a large enough drink selection. Oh well, most times, I would rather stay home anyway.
:D

It's really is hard to get all the elements right - the decor, the bartenders, the selection, the quality of the drinks, the seating, the clientele, what they put on the TVs or stereo (and how loud they play them) and the vibe (which is pretty much a summation of the all the earlier elements in the list).

Our favorite one is from our old neighborhood which is about 15 blocks from where we are now as we have a few that are okay in our new neighborhood, but none that are as good.

Our "goal" this winter is to find one closer that we like nearly as much as the old one - hard to do.

And, like you, most of the time we prefer to stay home, but every so often, it's fun to go out to a place you feel comfortable and welcome at but still, basically, are left alone.

Last edited:
Persian tea

b12ef80d19ff135eda503c51dbd96a89.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21