What Did You Drink Last Night?

Discussion in 'The Connoisseur' started by kiltie, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Tried some 4-Hands Brewing Co. Absence of Light Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Stout during Happy Hour tonight. 7.1% ABV. Strong peanut butter aftertaste & aroma. Definitely a desert beer for after a meal. Very rich.

2. Duck

Duck Practically Family

Flor de Cana, diet coke, twist of lime. Good stuff!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

3. Fading Fast

Fading Fast

Classics are classic for a reason. Fred and Ginger, Tom and Jerry (the cartoon and the drink), rum and coke - God was on his game when he paired these things up.

4. Sam Adams Winter Lagers with an early dinner.

5. rumblefish

rumblefish One Too Many

A mix of Bonal, Cocchi Americano, Mezcal, lemon juice, and a few blades of rosemary- on the rocks.

6. Had some house margaritas with Taco Tuesday. Back at home now with some Suavecito Anejo neat.

7. Julian Shellhammer

Julian Shellhammer Practically Family

Right now, Winterhaven Farm brand egg nog, the kind with rum, brandy, and whiskey put in right at the factory.

8. Fading Fast

Fading Fast

How is it? We had mixed results with the store bought booze-already-in-them egg nogs, so we now by the nonalcoholic ones and booze them up ourselves. Different years, we get into putting different boozes in them; this year, it been all about the impossible-to-spell Courvoisier. Makes for quite a tasty egg nog drink.

9. Heathfox

Heathfox New in Town

Home-made blackberry gin. Same as sloe gin, just with blackberries instead of sloes. I set that stuff up in late summer of 2015. Then I acted on the advice of my late grandfather: "Put it away and forget about it!" - He said that about home-made cider. So we remembered about the blackberry gin, and it turned out to be delicious. Shame I was too lazy/ doubtful to pick more berries...

BobHufford likes this.
  10. dh66

dh66

Russian Standard.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

11. Jefferson's Reserve Small Batch.

Bamaboots likes this.
  12. MisterCairo

MisterCairo I'll Lock Up

Last glass of the bottle of Italian plonk, Montepulciano or some such thing.

13. Julian Shellhammer

Julian Shellhammer Practically Family

The Winterhaven eggnog is delicious, with the "additives" coming through loud and clear. However, we also prefer to mix and match regular eggnog with different extras. Some evenings it's brandy, other evenings it's Bailey's Irish Creme, pretty much whatever we're in the mood for.

14. Bushman

Bushman My Mail is Forwarded Here

Picked myself up a six pack of Angry Orchard hard cider for my Christmas party.

Touchofevil and dh66 like this.
  15. dh66

dh66

Good stuff

16. dh66

dh66

Tried some Lucky Buddha beer at a new Chinese restaurant last night. Pretty fair tasting beer, reminded me a lot of Heineken, and definately worth trying if only for the funky Buddha shaped bottle.

17. Touchofevil

Touchofevil

This is obviously going to get a "Like" from me. Great choice.
    :D

Bigger Don likes this.
  18. Touchofevil

Touchofevil

A few Angry Orchards for me tonight.
    :D

Bigger Don likes this.
  19. I'm enjoying all the day drinking & parties that come with the holiday season! Last night it was Knob Creek Single Barrel 120 proof with just a few small ice chips.

Merry Christmas all!

Bigger Don and BobHufford like this.
  20. After an afternoon of Balvenie 14 Caribbean Cask Single Malt I'll be switching to my 12 yr old Doublewood at home for the night. Much prefer the nuttiness, smokiness & Sherry of Doublewood over the oak, rum & spice of Caribbean Cask.