Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Round 2, having a Sierra Nevada Hazy little thing. An in unfiltered IPA, with some tacos, with tortillas made with hatch Chile's. Most of the Hispanic families in my town originated from Belen, New Mexico. They brought the New Mexico cuisine to our area. With the chile harvest, this time of year is good for some great food! My wife's friend's, daughter in law, makes the best pork and green chile I have ever tasted! Her family is from Belen.
70c69597821ca70d8260f897e5b4c07a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Round 2, having a Sierra Nevada Hazy little thing. An in unfiltered IPA, with some tacos, with tortillas made with hatch Chile's. Most of the Hispanic families in my town originated from Belen, New Mexico. They brought the New Mexico cuisine to our area. With the chile harvest, this time of year is good for some great food! My wife's friend's, daughter in law, makes the best pork and green chile I have ever tasted! Her family is from Belen.
70c69597821ca70d8260f897e5b4c07a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I bought some roasted Hatch green chilies this season also & had some on top a ribeye. Bagged & froze a bunch for stews & chili this winter.

My favorite pork & green chile has to be from the 4-corners area with Navajo fry bread.

Julian Shellhammer

Practically Family
Last night, our standard Friday night go-to, a Boston Side Car. Later in the evening, while vegetating in front of the television, it was the very truly tail end last of the JW Blue. Barely more'n a couple of thimblesful, but still appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo