Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Turnip

Call Me a Cab
That’s THE standard budget Bourbon for me.
Just excellently balanced, not too mellow and with the right punch to go very well as a mixer and neat for my taste.
And Jimmy Russell is a true legendary dinosaur.

Last edited:

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
20201203_193639~2.jpg

Turnip

Call Me a Cab
I’ll try that 16yo Mortlach tonight.

Nose is already promising, bags of Seville oranges, kumquats, bright tobacco, cereals...:)

Turnip

Call Me a Cab
I love cider, the stuff you get widely here is Bulmer´s, sometimes Strongbow and different bottlings from Bretagne/Normandy in France.
What I also find really nice is ginger wine from UK, also as a mixer. Stone´s is what could be found often here.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I love cider, the stuff you get widely here is Bulmer´s, sometimes Strongbow and different bottlings from Bretagne/Normandy in France.
What I also find really nice is ginger wine from UK, also as a mixer. Stone´s is what could be found often here.
Hi
I read up on the Ginger Wine and they mention Stone's in Wikipedia. I'll try some, but I'm not really optimistic. I love Ginger ale, I love Beer, I hate Ginger Beer, go figure. In theory I should love Moscow Mules etc.
Later

Turnip

Call Me a Cab
In emergency case you could dump it in Whiskey-, Rum-, Brandy...Sours, use it as ingredient for kind of a Julep.

Cheers

Turnip