Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Turnip

Call Me a Cab
Heineken Pure Malt Lager yesterday…

heineken_pure_malt_lager_04_512x1673.jpg

I did not know there was such a thing as a bad Chuck Norris film!!!
I would expect that label would apply to all things Chuck Norris wherein acting, script, and plot is concerned. Nonetheless, I do find myself watching more of a Chuck Norris movie than I should and it has nothing to do with consumption of alcohol. Maybe it is because I am a big fan of cheese.
:D

Harp

I'll Lock Up
just in from the hooch house aka liquor store, where picked up a fresh bottle of Kahlua. Thinking pretty serious about a Black Russian. :)

Last time I had Kahlua-with a dollop of cream before a shotgun double Maker's Mark over rocks
was several years ago, pre-Vid at Bono Vino on Van Buren Avenue downtown Chicago.
Stopped in for a drink, waiting the evening Rock Island train commute home, watching a Cubs game.
Three young ladies enter, sit at the bar, order drinks. Start a diamond engagement ring converse,
which being a confirmed Irish bachelor I know nothing about. A young lady asks me what
she should do about her boyfriend who after three years has not given her a diamond ring?
I say three strikes and he's out.

She is upset. What do I know and I am old enough to be her father, and I sound like her father.

I'm just trying to relax and watch the game.
Should have told her what my grandmother said about the cow that gives free milk never gets a bell. ;)

Last edited:
I never had Kahlúa, but some people on the net say, that the original has decreased heavily in quality.

Or are there maybe even different export qualities?

crawlinkingsnake

A-List Customer
Couple years ago we in Mississippi getting ready for big blues-bbq next day. While preparing the baby back ribs for the smoker, old friend dropped by with 2 bottles of Night Train Express. Hadn't seen any this stuff in some time and thought it couldn't no longer be found anywhere. So of course I felt obligated to indulge.

Was it tasty? not particularly :D
Was it strong? sure seemed like so :p
Was it intoxicating? LOL for sure :confused:
Was it headache causing? bet yer sweet *** it was. :(
Did my old friend and I have a good time? we were told so.... o_O
Night Train ranks right up there with Ripple, Boones Farm and Thunderbird.

Does anyone know where I can find any today!

20140829_224118625_iOS.jpg