Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Heineken Pure Malt Lager yesterday…

heineken_pure_malt_lager_04_512x1673.jpg

I did not know there was such a thing as a bad Chuck Norris film!!!
I would expect that label would apply to all things Chuck Norris wherein acting, script, and plot is concerned. Nonetheless, I do find myself watching more of a Chuck Norris movie than I should and it has nothing to do with consumption of alcohol. Maybe it is because I am a big fan of cheese.
:D

Harp

I'll Lock Up
just in from the hooch house aka liquor store, where picked up a fresh bottle of Kahlua. Thinking pretty serious about a Black Russian. :)

Last time I had Kahlua-with a dollop of cream before a shotgun double Maker's Mark over rocks
was several years ago, pre-Vid at Bono Vino on Van Buren Avenue downtown Chicago.
Stopped in for a drink, waiting the evening Rock Island train commute home, watching a Cubs game.
Three young ladies enter, sit at the bar, order drinks. Start a diamond engagement ring converse,
which being a confirmed Irish bachelor I know nothing about. A young lady asks me what
she should do about her boyfriend who after three years has not given her a diamond ring?
I say three strikes and he's out.

She is upset. What do I know and I am old enough to be her father, and I sound like her father.

I'm just trying to relax and watch the game.
Should have told her what my grandmother said about the cow that gives free milk never gets a bell. ;)

Last edited:
I never had Kahlúa, but some people on the net say, that the original has decreased heavily in quality.

Or are there maybe even different export qualities?

crawlinkingsnake

A-List Customer
Couple years ago we in Mississippi getting ready for big blues-bbq next day. While preparing the baby back ribs for the smoker, old friend dropped by with 2 bottles of Night Train Express. Hadn't seen any this stuff in some time and thought it couldn't no longer be found anywhere. So of course I felt obligated to indulge.

Was it tasty? not particularly :D
Was it strong? sure seemed like so :p
Was it intoxicating? LOL for sure :confused:
Was it headache causing? bet yer sweet *** it was. :(
Did my old friend and I have a good time? we were told so.... o_O
Night Train ranks right up there with Ripple, Boones Farm and Thunderbird.

Does anyone know where I can find any today!

20140829_224118625_iOS.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ