Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

MarkJohn

One of the Regulars
The Balvenie Doublewood - a very nice twelve year old Scotch, bought as a valentines gift from my wonderful wife.

I often add a tiny drop of water, to release more flavours, but I'm enjoying this straight from the bottle... well in a glass obviously :)

MarkJohn

One of the Regulars
Oh, to be at an age where you think being 25 is getting on ;)

I had my second boy at 41 :eek: he's two and a half now and runs me ragged... I mean, he keeps me young :D

Us men can keep having kids until we croak... I'm done though :D

Yup, let's say I meet a gal, get married, and by the time baby number one is on the way I'll be 25, at the youngest. Now there's gonna be five more after that? Not gonna happen, I'm too old. That's for guys who start young.

Yes, one every other year and you are there by the time you are 35. Done. :p
Gee, my great grandparents had 13 that would have killed you. :p

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

A guy from the Seattle area that I used to work with has 16 or 17 kids. I haven't see his matrix for about a year. Remembering the names and birthdays must be rough. He's about 55 now.

Later

My grandma is one of 19, 5 sets of twins, and 9 single-births.

I would actually like to have six, but would have to be very financially stable to consider it. I'd really like all the kids moved out by the time I'm fifty, so I better start soon lol

Yes, one every other year and you are there by the time you are 35. Done. :p
Gee, my great grandparents had 13 that would have killed you. :p

Could really go for a drink right now, but I gotta work today. Too bad, if you're gonna drink all day, gotta start sometime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24