Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

I know it's not Irish, but opened a bottle of the long discontinued Springbank 10 yo 100 proof.

20140317_162949_resized.jpg

I enjoyed a few Negra Modelos over the weekend. Last night I had a Heineken with dinner

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I enjoyed a few Negra Modelos over the weekend. Last night I had a Heineken with dinner

Heineken's quality is strangely variable. Sometimes it is decent and other times it is skunky as all heck. There is no consistency in their product. I wonder if they are just storing it completely wrong in the distribution cycle. Whatever the case, other beers like Modelo don’t have that problem. No Russian Roulette for me thanks. :p

dnjan

One Too Many
Would be interesting to find out what else that distributor carries in your area, and if it is the distributor or the end receiver.

There was a state-run liquor store here a few years ago that would leave cases of wine sit out in the sun on the loading dock before it got put away inside. Once I noticed a pattern of leakers from that particular store, I took my business elsewhere.

Would be interesting to find out what else that distributor carries in your area, and if it is the distributor or the end receiver.

There was a state-run liquor store here a few years ago that would leave cases of wine sit out in the sun on the loading dock before it got put away inside. Once I noticed a pattern of leakers from that particular store, I took my business elsewhere.

It was from several different stores so I am not sure what the problem is. I just stay away from it.

dnjan

One Too Many
Different stores is probably distributor. Would still be curious what else that distributor carries, and if those beers are erratic as well.

Of course, where you are at the on-tap selection is great. And (I assume) bringing home a growler is easy.

Congrats on the new jacket.
I drank a couple of Warsteiners to wash down the naproxen after spending all day mending a fence that had been crushed by a falling tree.

A Carmenere by Casillero del Diablo before dinner, and a couple of Warsteiners afterward.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
A Carmenere by Casillero del Diablo before dinner, and a couple of Warsteiners afterward.

Wonderful choice of wine.
I've had that one many times.
Actually, I might pick that one up again and quit beer.
For awhile.
Casillero Del Diablo is a really good brand, without spending too much money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen