Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

gear-guy

Practically Family
Nothing yet trying to decide, so I will take hints. Let me know what to make tonight, must be made of bourbon, vodka, irish whiskey. Give me an idea.

Always a good choice!
Tonight, Old Pultney 12.
Old Pulteney 12 YO.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Newcastle Brown Ale
Some sort of Red Wine.
It was at a party that my wife's boss was throwing.
He's from England, and I told him he needs to try the Cabbie Black Ale.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Jaw and gums hurt, think a wisdom tooth is coming in. Whiskey on the rocks.
Coming in?
Tell you what...you come down here, and I'll use some redneck ingenuity to pull that tooth out.
Oh sure, a truck, a trailer hitch, and some string DOESN'T sound like it will work, but you'd be surprised. :D

ebonysw45

One of the Regulars
Yamazaki 12 Year Old which was a recommendation and I must say a good one. Very well priced and a nice smooth drop, especially for the price.

13552904093_9b98263638_z.jpg

alsendk

A-List Customer
I had a wonderful reunion with Mr. Lebowski...the Dude, the other evening on the DVD. Have never really been too happy about mixed drinks, but I had to try the white russian, and milk already were in the fridge, so all I needed was Kahlua and Vodka.
Nice innocent taste, but Sneaky and tricky it was. Ran out of milk, and lady had to help me to bed
jeff_bridges.jpg

It's much more swollen and raw today. If it's not better pretty soon, I'll be seeing a dentist. Haven't done that in a good 11 years or more.

Coming in?
Tell you what...you come down here, and I'll use some redneck ingenuity to pull that tooth out.
Oh sure, a truck, a trailer hitch, and some string DOESN'T sound like it will work, but you'd be surprised. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara