Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

From Greg's (a.k.a. Bamaboots) favorite brewery.....Straight to Ale's Velvet Evil
9839666cde868c6a24c53d4d77c69f79.jpg

Chocolate, raspberry, and coffee infused. 13% abv.
Thick and sweet, it was like drinking chocolate 4 loko.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

From Greg's (a.k.a. Bamaboots) favorite brewery.....Straight to Ale's Velvet Evil

Sorry, couldn't hit the like button. They keep bringing out the hits, don't they?

I can hit the "Like" button as the combination of chocolate, coffee, and Elvis would most likely work for me.
:D

Magus

Practically Family
Interesting combination. Add a little bit of smoke to the spice. Served on the rocks I assume?

It does indeed. There is something about Irish whiskey that lends itself to mixing with the Islay scotch well. No rocks for us. If a Scotch is cask strength we may add a tsp of water, but otherwise it's strictly neat for us.

It does indeed. There is something about Irish whiskey that lends itself to mixing with the Islay scotch well. No rocks for us. If a Scotch is cask strength we may add a tsp of water, but otherwise it's strictly neat for us.
I'm a served neat guy myself. The only time I add a few ice chips is if it is something that needs to be opened up or something that needs to be calmed down. I don't normally drink much of anything blended or mixed.

Last night I took a break. Night before I visited a swanky new lounge that opened up downtown. I had a shot of Redmont vodka, which is distilled here in Birmingham, a shot of Cathead vodka, from over in Jackson, Mississippi, and a couple of Russian mojitos made with Stoli.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112