Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Not last night, but right now in fact.

After a weekend of hard yard labour, relaxing on the last of the summer's eves with an ale, one of my favourites.

Baked bread, warm biscuit, a touch of honey, whispered the word "hops" over it.

20210919_180229.jpg

GoetzManor

Familiar Face
This here six pack of McKenzie's Pumpkin Jack cider. Yes, that's right, pumpkin cider. Delicious, with all the notes you'd expect from something that's like "Fall in a glass" for adults.

Julian Shellhammer

Practically Family
With the grandkids visiting, the regular Friday night routine of mixology was sort of re-configured. Instead of sipping some classic cocktail to welcome the weekend, I ended up waiting until the tykes were put to bed, then I enjoyed some JW neat, falling asleep in front of the tv, watching some folks with chainsaws on Port Protection.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Not yet enjoyed, but my wife ordered a "pandemic pack" of wine from an Ontario winery. Hard to believe but our first ever wine delivery.

Both boxes clearly marked " DRIVER TO ENSURE DELIVERY TO A PERSON 19 YEARS OR OLDER" ( drinking age in Ontario).

He waved back at my 13 year-old daughter as she said "thanks, bye".

Even came with a confetti launcher.

20211108_163059.jpg
20211108_163109.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112