Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you used to do for fun?

Caledonia

Practically Family
Various saturday jobs from 14 onwards, then the school or youth club disco till we all got really bored of that and found pubs when we got old enough to look old enough :cheers1:

Then the university and college discos, roller disco, a trip to Paris with friends when I was 17 which was great, reading, listening to music, learning to smoke which thankfully only lasted a year, flirting, dating, joined a gym when I was 18 and got really into it for a while, rock concerts and Glastonbury, and from 15 to 17 when I left secondary school I absolutely adored being in the school operas and the dance team, so what with rehearsals, costume fittings etc, that took up about 2 months of every early summer.

And of course, with saturday and then part-time jobs there was a little cash to Shop!. But mostly my teens were hanging out with friends after I got over being the shy, swotty, slightly nerdy type.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou