Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you fellas think of this?

ducttape_87

New in Town

undertaker

Practically Family
Not Much Help

ducttape_87 said:
Ok, I just bought this on ebay last night. I'm not sure how old it is, but it looks pretty nice. I won it for 20 bucks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nice-Vintage-Brown-Wool-Tweed-BOTANY-500-3-pc-Suit-40_W0QQitemZ230053140017QQihZ013QQcategoryZ3001QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It is a Botany 500 3 piece brown wool tweed suit.
If anyone knows anything about the maker or has an idea when it was made, I would love to know!

I'll post pictures when it arrives.

Thanks guys

-Paul
I do not have any idea about the age, but it looks like a great suit to me. I would like to find it in a 48:) .

Regards,
J.S.

The Wingnut

One Too Many
Nice! Classic in appearance. I'd wear that with pride if it were my size. From the label I'd place date of manufacture in the 1980s or later.

Alan Eardley

One Too Many
Botany 500 wool suit

ducttape_87 said:
Ok, I just bought this on ebay last night. I'm not sure how old it is, but it looks pretty nice. I won it for 20 bucks.

It is a Botany 500 3 piece brown wool tweed suit.
If anyone knows anything about the maker or has an idea when it was made, I would love to know!

I'll post pictures when it arrives.

Thanks guys

-Paul

I have one very like it - mine is from the late 70s and I would guess this was around the same period.

Alan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters