Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do You Styling People Drink?

randooch

I'll Lock Up
John in Covina said:
Metaxa makes several levels of brandy. I have seen a 3 star and a 5, I have some of the 5 star, and then I had seen a higher level one that came in a different shaped bottle.

I think they have a style where there is either a special wood or a sealing pitch that is used on the barrels and it gets a flavor from that.

Thanks, John. I checked my bottle, and it has 7 stars. My woman says it tastes like Robitussin. lol

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
Let's see, gasoline, rubbing alcohol, nail polish.... I could go on. ;) :p
Then again, I have drank some drinks that could pass for a few of those. :eusa_doh:
My aunt once drank a full bottle of rubbing alcohol on a bet, and lived to tell the tale.

donCarlos

Practically Family
One friend of mine drank a shot of pure alcohol and he spent the next three days in bed with 40 centigrade temperature... Nothing to be really proud of :)

To the topic - I´m czech, what would you think I drink? Of course, beer. A lots of beer. It´s the cheapest option here, cheaper than any non-alcoholic beverages of the same volume. But if I want to drink somethin different, I almost always chood vodka-martini, or gin and tonic.

donCarlos

Practically Family
Fletch said:
And you Czechs happen to make wonderful beer. At least we over here think so.
Everybody thinks so :) And who thinks that german beer is the best, they obviously don´t know about ours lol
It´s sad that more and more small breweries are being bought by giants, like Pilsner, or Budvar.

ET

One of the Regulars
Today is Irish Coffee. 1 part Baileys 2 parts Bushmills 5 parts Fresh Ground dark roast. Top with Fresh whipped cream. Large cups. In honor of seeing Gaelic Storm tonight for my wedding anniversary...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy