Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you think of this watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
The posted link does take you to a rather mach looking Movado watch in stainless and carbon fiber. Overall Ben, FL'ers would prefer a little more information rather than a blind link and "a what do you think" post. Many spammers work that way, and I think that's why Creeping Past replied in that manner.

Personally, I'd say it's a fine looking timepiece if one were a superspy, and it came with a full complement of Q Branch approved modifications. Otherwise, it's not terribly "vintage" or Golden Era inspired. But, as always, you have to wear and use the items YOU like.

James71

A-List Customer
Looks like an electric razor. Not my cuppa tea but would suit someone who would describe themselves as ultra modern.

(I wouldn't take my advice about modern timepieces though. I like to wind my watches up when I put them in my pocket...)

jack p

New in Town
Too bulky, too many functions...I dont understand the need for a watch to do more than tell time, of course I do like things as simple as they can come. For me a watch should have three hands and one face, two if the seconds have thier own, but again thats just my personal prefernce and the watch you posted isnt the worst watch Ive seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails