Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What does your storage look like?

Seth Byrnes

One of the Regulars
Hello everyone,

We all love vintage and most of us have multiple pieces that we love.

I am in dire need of organization, and I think there are likely to be more than one of us in a similar boat. I am moving house soon, and so I see an opportunity to reorganize everything.

Let's share photos of our closets, messy OR clean and get to work organizing :)
Those who are messy can use this as accountability for spring cleaning, those who are organized can provide inspiration!

I'll start out as someone who is in desperate need of inspiration....

epHJfjV.jpeg

God help me!

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
We designed a new house and the wife and I splurged and accessed our latent Yuppy tendencies and had California Closets installed in our walk in closet.

They and other systems, some do it yourself, have all sorts of combinations of racks, dressers and pull out racks.

You can see some of my 1920s dead stock neckties on a pull out rack, belts too, and my wife's pull out for scarves, etc.

20210323_172044.jpg

20210323_172056.jpg

Seth Byrnes

One of the Regulars
Wow - pullouts are a great idea! Looking good :)

I am moving house in about 3 weeks, so it doesn't make sense for me to overhaul this place since the new one will necessitate reorganizing once more.

My approach will be to carefully sort when packing to facilitate an organized UN-packing, so I am hoping to be able to redeem myself with photos of nicely organized closets next month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21