Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Haven't caught one out of the Bay in a while...

689eb94b72a4c73c46c520e1ec79baac.jpg
192a9fe19e6099a276e790859652c9f3.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Catching up tonight. Sweet snag Jim. Photos look promising. Love my Portis a lot, should be great.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Yes, Mike Miller of Northwest Hats.
100% beaver from any of the factory hatters is more money and less hat and not to customer specification.
That Stagecoach is a very wide brimmed one. GREAT find! When Those were new hats and I bought a few of them I always wanted the 4.5 or 5 inch brim but never found one in stock in my size.
Cool. What are the dimensions?
I've never seen a Stagecoach with a 5" brim. 4.5" I have 2 or 3... or 4... or...
I'm expecting for this "new" Stagecoach to have a 4" brim. Camera angles might be deceiving.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Candy at the Outlet in TX was a joy to work with. Due in Oregon on Friday is my new Whippet. Bob's influence is greatly appreciated, I probably would not have pulled the trigger without his prodding.

View attachment 83930
Candy at the Outlet in TX was a joy to work with. Due in Oregon on Friday is my new Whippet. Bob's influence is greatly appreciated, I probably would not have pulled the trigger without his prodding.

View attachment 83930
"Guilty as charged." Super! Light ribbon and brim binding was a good choice.

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family

View attachment 83930
Damn fine addition my friend! I am glad you snagged one of these. I am certainly envious of you guys :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart