Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Edward

Bartender
A few months ago, I picked up a couple of Bronson repro A3 mechanic's caps via eBay. Having now had the chance to wear those and enjoy them, in a moment of madness I also decided to risk trying a denim Daisy May. I don't as a rule like bucket hats, but the DM has niggled ta me for a long time as a predecessor design to the Nam era boonie hats I used to wear in Summer years ago. I'm seeing it as something to snatch when taking the hound out round the grounds in full Summer heat. In the midst of that eBay excitement, I also managed somehow to order a PoW variation on the denim A3 cap as well, as it intrigued me.... That one will likely see much less wear than the regular A3, but I can see it coming out alongside some leather and denim at some point.

As to "real" hats, I'm eying up a new furfelt or two for the Autumn, something from the Hat Centre in North London, in both sable and navy blue.

IMG_0013.jpeg
IMG_0014.jpeg
IMG_0015.jpeg
IMG_0016.jpeg
IMG_0017.jpeg

Gary in NC

One of the Regulars
I've had a Stetson hemp Inwood in Bronze for a couple of weeks now, and I like it so much that I've ordered another one in Turquoise. The web pictures didn't do my current one justice, so I'm anxiously awaiting to see what this one looks like in person. Here's a picture from the web of the one that's coming:

IMG_3782.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodolddays83