Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

IMG_0013.jpeg
IMG_0014.jpeg
IMG_0015.jpeg
IMG_0016.jpeg
IMG_0017.jpeg

Gary in NC

One of the Regulars
I've had a Stetson hemp Inwood in Bronze for a couple of weeks now, and I like it so much that I've ordered another one in Turquoise. The web pictures didn't do my current one justice, so I'm anxiously awaiting to see what this one looks like in person. Here's a picture from the web of the one that's coming:

IMG_3782.jpeg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Y'all are making me jealous. I can't find anything like what your finding. I just need to learn where to look I guess.
I do have something to be excited about. My Cuerca Havana from PHD has just shipped out from Florida. I should have it soon!

Welcome sir. Listen to the threads. Lots of sage wisdom on hats. As to acquiring hats - being alert and available is my advice.

Do share your PHD after it arrives. Cheers, Eric -

Cuvier

One of the Regulars
Welcome sir. Listen to the threads. Lots of sage wisdom on hats. As to acquiring hats - being alert and available is my advice.

Do share your PHD after it arrives. Cheers, Eric -
I'm listening. I find one every now and then, but usually not in my size, color, or price range.
I did find a nice boater. Looks to be an early century from the looks of it. Only problem was that it was a size 7. I couldn't make it fit. Of all places it was in an antique store in Oklahoma City. The 23rd street antique store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlmom