Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Boomerang

One of the Regulars
My "semi-custom" from Hufvud. This hat was in the Marketplace and I asked Mikael to bind the brim for me. He just sent the "after" picture today. Now I wait for it to arrive from Sweden.
Before.jpg
After.jpeg

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
My "semi-custom" from Hufvud. This hat was in the Marketplace and I asked Mikael to bind the brim for me. He just sent the "after" picture today. Now I wait for it to arrive from Sweden.
View attachment 526790 View attachment 526791

Fantastic upgrade, this hat looks great!

This can't be an Akubra though - does this hat mean you will have to change your signature?

As I waited and watched the tracking on this one yesterday, I wondered how it was going to hit the On Time delivery window of End of Day 12:30 to 2:30 with the package sitting at a Fed Ex facility 4 or 5 hours north of us. And then as it changed to On Time with a new window of End of Day at a facility 2 hours North.

It was no surprise when EXCEPTION hit and delivery was changed to today.

Now as I wait for the Out for Delivery…. I wonder……. Just how big is that moth hole in the front :D

ohhhh. Just heard a THUMP out front…. Wait no more?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy