Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

I believe this is the Temple.

IMG_6053.jpeg
IMG_6055.jpeg
IMG_6054.jpeg
IMG_6056.jpeg

MikeinRome

Practically Family
Miller of Denver, CO. "The Buckaroo", made by Stetson. I guesstimate it dates about 1935 to 1940 til I get it. Seems the sweatband is a replacement.
These 2 Buckaroo hats, made by Stetson, that I said were for Miller of Denver- I might have jumped to the conclusion these were Miller hats. I based the Miller comment on the liners of these hats resembling Miller liners, but that could be a red herring. It might be like the case of multiple hat companies using a different version of the Last Drop for their liners. I had assumed, perhaps erroneously, that the Buckaroo liners were just a variation of Miller liners

Last edited:

MikeinRome

Practically Family
I’m had better see you wearing this! Bubblegum pink Nutria Quality…I never would have thought.
I never would have thought either. I passed on the pink at first, but if you give an addict a minute to think about it, they can justify doing nearly anything. The jokes just invent themselves ---Darn it! I knew I shouldn't have seen that Barbie movie! ...Hey, Mike! Lil Nas X called- He wants his hat back...etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128-130333~2.png
    Screenshot_20231128-130333~2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 28

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
I never would have thought either. I passed on the pink at first, but if you give an addict a minute to think about it, they can justify doing nearly anything. The jokes just invent themselves ---Darn it! I knew I shouldn't have seen that Barbie movie! ...Hey, Mike! Lil Nas X called- He wants his hat back...etc.
No matter what anyone says, Mike, it's one unique find. Love it :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL