Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Waiting for this Navy Blue Gannon with 2" Steel Blue ribbon and matching brim binding

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

MAn, Rodolfo. You and Mr. Gannon have knocked it out of the park a few times now. This one's great! Between this and David's Navy Blue Strat clone...

Let's just say I was going to take a break from hat purchases for a while, and you're making it veeery difficult!

RJR

MAn, Rodolfo. You and Mr. Gannon have knocked it out of the park a few times now. This one's great! Between this and David's Navy Blue Strat clone...

Let's just say I was going to take a break from hat purchases for a while, and you're making it veeery difficult!
+1

buler

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Paris Expo

B

stetson_paris_expo.JPG

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Congrats Ant! I have one just like it and it is one of my favorites! Yours appears to be slightly older judging by the size tag.
thanks Rick ... I am a huge fan of the Sovereigns ... so to have one in a thin ribbon is huge to me
you know how we feel about those thin ribbons ...
I figure this is early 50s ?... if not ever so slightly earlier

rclark

Call Me a Cab
thanks Rick ... I am a huge fan of the Sovereigns ... so to have one in a thin ribbon is huge to me
you know how we feel about those thin ribbons ...
I figure this is early 50s ?... if not ever so slightly earlier
Possibly late 40s IMO but there are other members far more knowledgeable in Stetsons than I. I think mine is likely mid 50s. I don't think I have any photos of mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL