Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Spudman

One of the Regulars
I have not. I'm interested in hearing about the differences from someone who has seen both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife picked this up on the way to the farm at a small town thrift store. I will see it tonight when I head that way. Looks to be a bit of "fraying" at the fold. Wish it was a high quality hat, but for the price the box and ribbon was worth it.

28190439390_c9a4236921_z.jpg

28190439940_ba6a4573ac_z.jpg

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm waiting for this Stetson
View attachment 28288
It says Open Road on the sweatband but I'm thinking it's not an early Open Road but rather, a mutt put together with a repalcement sweat. Still a cool hat. I'm thinking of giving it a Spencer Tracy, Joel McCrea kind of frumpy crease. Sometimes the hat has other ideas, though.
I see ur from Berwick. What a small world we live in. I'm about 25 mins away from you.

Jim Flynn

Familiar Face
I'm a little excited. I get home on Saturday and should have my Penman Everyman Raiders waiting for me. I should also have a Borsalino black fedora and a Stetson of some type waiting for me too. The Stetson was an impulse bid on flea bay but comes in at about £10. Be interesting to see what it really looks like. The Borsalino looks to be in good condition, probably not very old, and came in at a little over £60. A brush, a steam and a bit of a bash and it should be right as rain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo