Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

RJR

I wear it pretty often in fall and winter.... yeah
it is extremely comfortable... extremely durable... and gorgeous
don't worry too much about the measurement it will be fine ... if you followed what John told you to do you will be ok

a few shots of mine

IMG_0939_(2).jpg

images_5.jpg

images_4.jpg
Pretty hard to fault one of
john's hats1

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I looked at this flashy little Dobbs for a week or so, then made an offer. I know the term
"Vintage" and "vintage looking" are thrown around to the point that it doesn't mean much... and I confirmed it is fur felt NOT straw as advertised. To my surprise, they said yes to the offer and it should hit my door this afternoon. I may keep it, I may pass it on, but I had to see it in person. Ha!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272358327233
Flashy is right and the price is right too.

AttyOzzy

New in Town
Welcome to the lounge! I'm fairly new here myself, and have learned tons in just a few weeks.

My first ordered, true fur felt hat, was from John. I ordered a custom, handmade hat but couldn't stand the wait and immediately went back and got one of his Everyman "factory" hats creased like the Crystal Skull Indy hat. And I LOVE it. I'm still waiting for the custom hat, but I have the Penman Everyman to keep me company! I live about 30 miles from John's shop so it was a treat to watch him crease my hat while I stood there and watched.
Thank you. That muat have been like watching Davinci paint the Mona Lisa! What an awesome experiece!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
My Dobbs fedora came. I need to get pictures. It's a super sweet hat with a long hair finish. Very dressy, deep, dark chocolate with a satin pug in place of a ribbon. :D

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG3907_zpscd91lfj4.jpg.html] [/URL]After about 20 attempts to get this picture done, had to have Daniel hold his cell phone so he could take his very own "selfie" he finally got it the best he can....a rare picture indeed of him with a hat "head shot"!
Bond did an amazing job on this hat....hard to put your finger on the actual color of this ribbon...we started with a bubble gum pink, it did not work...looked to much like the Easter Bunny hat....so then Bond had this faded golden tan color...it rocks! If you want to have work done on a hat to give it some new life...their is one name that should just "POP" into your head...just think of the movie..."Bond...James Bond..."...but it is Bond of FineVintageFedoras and he does have an eBay sales and on Etsy. You just can't go wrong!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
After about 20 attempts to get this picture done, had to have Daniel hold his cell phone so he could take his very own "selfie" he finally got it the best he can....a rare picture indeed of him with a hat "head shot"!
Bond did an amazing job on this hat....hard to put your finger on the actual color of this ribbon...we started with a bubble gum pink, it did not work...looked to much like the Easter Bunny hat....so then Bond had this faded golden tan color...it rocks! If you want to have work done on a hat to give it some new life...their is one name that should just "POP" into your head...just think of the movie..."Bond...James Bond..."...but it is Bond of FineVintageFedoras and he does have an eBay sales and on Etsy. You just can't go wrong!
Go for it Daniel! You look great in that hat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff