Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

1669528845112.png

1669528737539.png

In 2004 this thread started with “waiting for an Optimo.” So am I:

BECF4182-227E-4C08-AF35-55596737A352.jpeg
CADE5682-6403-42D3-B3F8-D4405B1B7350.jpeg

This is the third Optimo I’ve bought from this seller so I’m sure it will be fine, I just hope it fits…might be the perfect excuse for a Mexico vacation to meet Ignacio and Max @drmaxtejeda My wife might start encouraging me to buy more hats if there’s a trip to Mexico included. ;)

"Tienda Vector One Fur Felt Pork Pie Hat - Cordova":

YvSdsrZ.jpg

As seen on the Tienda Hat website, in a listing that's something of a mess. Some places it says "100% fur felt", others it says "100% wool felt"; no mention of it being made by Stetson, but the photo clearly shows a Stetson pin on the ribbon. I'm expecting a basic wool Pork Pie of a vaguely brown-ish color with no Stetson pin and, I'm hoping, the brim snapped UP all around. No idea when I'll receive it; tracking shows it's been bouncing around the Guangdong province of China for the last four days; maybe the good people of ShaTian are breaking it in for me.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
"Tienda Vector One Fur Felt Pork Pie Hat - Cordova":

YvSdsrZ.jpg

As seen on the Tienda Hat website, in a listing that's something of a mess. Some places it says "100% fur felt", others it says "100% wool felt"; no mention of it being made by Stetson, but the photo clearly shows a Stetson pin on the ribbon. I'm expecting a basic wool Pork Pie of a vaguely brown-ish color with no Stetson pin and, I'm hoping, the brim snapped UP all around. No idea when I'll receive it; tracking shows it's been bouncing around the Guangdong province of China for the last four days; maybe the good people of ShaTian are breaking it in for me.
Good luck with that one. Hope it turns out better than your fears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch