Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

One Too Many
Mario, Bart and Michaelshane - great style on lids and the whole ensemble. You guys all wear them so well. :eusa_clap

Woody: That 3X Beaver Resistol looks great on you as well! I'd love to see another picture - it looks like something interesting is going on with the bow, but I can't really tell.

Phineas Lamour

Practically Family
50s Royal Stetson

003.jpg

Posted this in the new hats thread too. Just got it yesterday.

Pompidou

One Too Many
picture.php

I think this should work. It's the Bailey's Porkpie I'd been waiting for. Well, that wasn't worth it. Image tags treat it like a link. Ah well. Nothing lost. It's just my new avatar enlarged, anyway.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Chinaski said:
Mario, Bart and Michaelshane - great style on lids and the whole ensemble. You guys all wear them so well. :eusa_clap

Woody: That 3X Beaver Resistol looks great on you as well! I'd love to see another picture - it looks like something interesting is going on with the bow, but I can't really tell.
My decent camera is down for a week or so yet so I'll try with the point and shoot, see what happens...

Big_e

Practically Family
Pompidou said:
picture.php

I think this should work. It's the Bailey's Porkpie I'd been waiting for. Well, that wasn't worth it. Image tags treat it like a link. Ah well. Nothing lost. It's just my new avatar enlarged, anyway.
You got class Pompidou!:eusa_clap
Ernest

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Dunn & Co

Today it's the vintage (40s/50s) English Dunn & Co. I tend to keep this one for casual use. Rusty will be pleased to see that the English favoured a thin ribbon on this one.

SDC10564.jpg

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Haven't Posted In A While.....

Was very anxious to wear this Vagabond today, still needs to be in the stretcher longer, but what a sweet lid.

DSC04732.jpg
DSC04739.jpg

BTW, great lids everyone, nice to see this thread still going strong. :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto