Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Biltmore Pork Pie

My first attempt at a self shot with my iPhone--it ain't easy since you don't have a viewfinder. The camera caught me in a particularly good mood today, because I usually come across much meaner in photos. :D The Biltmore didn't mind the snow today, which, as you can see, didn't stick.

Biltmore.jpg

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Mr E Train said:
My first attempt at a self shot with my iPhone--it ain't easy since you don't have a viewfinder. The camera caught me in a particularly good mood today, because I usually come across much meaner in photos. :D The Biltmore didn't mind the snow today, which, as you can see, didn't stick.

Biltmore.jpg
You done good! Great hat, cool look!

Chinaski

One Too Many
Mario said:
Thanks! You know, I want to be buried in that hat. Just put me up in a sitting fetal position and place me inside the hat. I won't even need the boatman to ferry me over (the guy just wants money anyway) - I'll use the broadest vintage jacket lapels I can find for oars and be gone... :p :D ;)

Yeah, I was sandbagging a little bit. I've seen that Mallory before, and it's a sweet lid! Should you happen to proceed me in that inevitable meeting with the boatman, and may that day be none to soon, please feel free to will that Mallory to Chinaski if you happen to become enamored of a different hat for burial purposes. :)

Mr. Paladin said:
That one is very interesting. Is it worn snapped down or up as is (like an Open Road)?

Thanks! Yes it can be snapped down. I switch it back and forth. I think this was the original intent. It is a fun hat to wear.

JTL,

Beautiful Stetson Stratoliner!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dreispitz,

Great look and setting! The Dulcis Bowler is superb!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL