Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
Akubra Campdraft

Today's hat is my Campdraft wide-ribbon conversion in Tawny Fawn:

4464100629_5f5a9ac0e0_o.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Zanzibarstar said:
Breaking in my new Akubra Cattleman while taking my son for a walk by the beaver pond.
DSC00538.jpg
[/IMG]

Thats a gorgeous hat Zanzibarstar. The pipe adds a really nice touch also. Ive been wanting to start smoking a pipe for awhile, havent seem to break the cigar habit though.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
zetwal said:
The fact that so few establishments have a place to put your hat does make it difficult on us. Yours is a great solution for work. But I think it would be better to attach that hook with screws if you can. ;)

Negatory on that, good buddy. That would require a drill, and it's not my property to drill into. It's strong double-sided tape, and I swabbed both surfaces down with alcohol before hanging it; trust me, it's not going anywhere until I decide to remove it. ;)

That brings up a good question, though, one I've been meaning to ask: What do you guys do with your hats when you go to restaurants, etc., that don't have a hat check or even coat hangers to hang your hat on? I usually lay it brim up on an empty seat or on an unobtrusive spot on the table if there is one.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Zanzibarstar said:
Breaking in my new Akubra Cattleman while taking my son for a walk by the beaver pond.

Watch your step Zanzibar. I hear that some mighty industrious beavers have been spotted out there in recent weeks. ;)

2Beaver.jpg

Mario said:
Well, since you ask: 'Cryin' For The Carolines' by Lewis/Young/Warren from 1929... ;)
Can't get that tune out of my head. I have a very nice recording by Harry Reser & The Clicquot Club Eskimos.

Great! I really like music from that time period. :eusa_clap

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Salty O'Rourke said:
Dreispitz, if you're taking requests I'd love to hear "Only the Lonely", "In Dreams", or "Oh Pretty Woman"...

How is this ?!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E4ufitiABBo&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E4ufitiABBo&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
Dreispitz said:
How is this ?!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Can't view it on my phone; I'll check it out when I get home tonight.

Dieter ET! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

JoshB, SaltyO, Zanzibarstar -> :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Wearing a Adam Pacesetter today.

4465531924_e2613b6bd9_b.jpg

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
Salty O'Rourke said:
Can't view it on my phone; I'll check it out when I get home tonight.

Perfect - the Big O at his peak, and live too. No lip-synching for Roy, I noticed he stumbled on the song's signature guitar run at the end. I wonder what possessed the camera operator to cut away just as Roy's about to do his growl??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot