Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanzibarstar

One of the Regulars
Wow, some great shots today! Mayser, beautiful hat. Joshbru, Scott Wood very nice. Salty, I love the way you tilt your hats! Welcome, Gro...look forward to seeing some of pics of you and your hats! Thanks to all for the feedback on my Cattleman. It's taken some getting used to the wide brim...all my others are 2" or less! But I'm really starting to like it. This is just what I need on a Friday afternoon, after a long week...thanks Fedora Lounge!

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Zanzibarstar said:
Wow, some great shots today! Mayser, beautiful hat. Joshbru, Scott Wood very nice. Salty, I love the way you tilt your hats! Welcome, Gro...look forward to seeing some of pics of you and your hats! Thanks to all for the feedback on my Cattleman. It's taken some getting used to the wide brim...all my others are 2" or less! But I'm really starting to like it. This is just what I need on a Friday afternoon, after a long week...thanks Fedora Lounge!
Thanks for the compliment Z-Star. Probably best if you just send any wide brims that get in YOUR way, MY way :whistling :D
They could really throw you off and all so I am willing to humbly sacrifice my own safety to keep you from the nasty things :rolleyes: lol

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Nice hats everyone! I`m in my preferred VS...

March2010008.jpg

Zanzibarstar

One of the Regulars
Scott Wood said:
Thanks for the compliment Z-Star. Probably best if you just send any wide brims that get in YOUR way, MY way :whistling :D
They could really throw you off and all so I am willing to humbly sacrifice my own safety to keep you from the nasty things :rolleyes: lol

I don't think so, Mr. Wood! It seems you already have AT LEAST 1 new hat rolling in just about every day! Besides, I think my dome is a bit smaller than yours: 6 7/8, sometimes a 7.

Big_e

Practically Family
Sears stingy. Just got off work and came home to grab a bowtie. Once the bunch of bowties I ordered come in, I'll keep some in my briefcase.
Ernest

Picture477.jpg

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
:eusa_clap
Big_e said:
Sears stingy. Just got off work and came home to grab a bowtie. Once the bunch of bowties I ordered come in, I'll keep some in my briefcase.
Ernest

Picture477.jpg

:eusa_clap Now, THAT looks the part!:eusa_clap

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
Big_e said:
Ernest

Picture477.jpg

Ernest, you never take a bad photo - what's the secret? I like the fedora in your avatar, btw...

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
Zanzibarstar said:

Thanks, Zansibarstar - I used to tilt from left-to-right until my barber pointed out that my left ear is lower than my right lol - so now I'm a right-to-left guy. Having a lopsided head helps the tilt, I guess.

I like the Cattleman, btw, and after seeing that shot I experimented with shooting a few pics of me clenching various pipes between my teeth. It may have been my phone camera, or having to hold it at arm's length, but every shot made it look like I had one of those Alpine horns in my mouth. Straight, bent, made no difference - every pipe looked bulbous, way out of proportion. I need a photographer :eusa_doh:

Big_e

Practically Family
Thanks for the kind words Daizawaguy and Salty O'Rourke. On a similar note, I visit my mom on most weekends to take her out to eat and she stopped and said that I'm dressing a whole lot better than I used to. I told her that it's due to a bunch of guys I hang out with on the internet. All you guys are an influence on me.
Ernest

PS: Would you believe the hat in my avatar is a wool pinch crown? Because of J B, I'm gonna order a Fed IV real soon but I just pulled the trigger on a Scala Boater hat on ebay.

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
Scott Wood said:
One of my XXX ORs and one of my Peterson 312s :D
100_0432.jpg

Nice Petersen, Scott - what're you burning in it? I settled down with my Jobey Natural (an old US made one) and my Dobbs Twenty smoking hat, when it started to drizzle :mad: I don't like to smoke in the house, but this is an emergency. Cornell & Diehl's Junkyard Dawg (Barking Dog clone) in the bowl.

4466066512_6d6508b9a9.jpg

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Salty O'Rourke said:
Nice Petersen, Scott - what're you burning in it? I settled down with my Jobey Natural (an old US made one) and my Dobbs Twenty smoking hat, when it started to drizzle :mad: I don't like to smoke in the house, but this is an emergency. Cornell & Diehl's Junkyard Dawg (Barking Dog clone) in the bowl.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2723/4466066512_6d6508b9a9.jpg
For everyday smoke I go with Backwoods cheroots and Captain Black pipe tobacco. Nothing fancy at all[huh]

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
mayserwegener said:
Wearing a Adam Pacesetter today.

[IMGhttp://farm5.static.flickr.com/4015/4465531924_e2613b6bd9_b.jpg[/IMG]

You're really lighting up the place with this one and the Lee. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR