Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deenis

Familiar Face
rlk said:
Back from the Spa(only the hat)...
4497387523_ba6b57343e_o.jpg

That is one beautiful hat!

Scott Wood said:
Nice MW!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

What exactly is a Bronnold?

Thanks! :)

It is a German hat company that is no longer in business. I only have one of their hats. Similar vintage (early - mid 1960s) as my Goldsiegal.

XPLSV said:
I returned from Afghanistan to sort through my auction win arrivals...here's one of the five bowlers I won (I was on a roll, I guess...but Wifey didn't scold me;) ). Hadn't worn a bowler out in public before...didn't get any strange looks...did get a couple compliments. Stetson, Excellent Quality.
bljbowler.jpg

Bernie

Great bowler! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Looking forward to seeing your other 4!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Zanzibarstar said:
Very nice, RLK! I especially like the heather with that wine-colored ribbon. Is the color accurate?
Thank you. The color is pretty close, as the ribbon is Burgundy. The body is a bit more Blue than it may appear.

deenis

Familiar Face
Zanzibarstar, I think that RLK and mayserwegener have top quality collections that must have taken considerable time and effort to accumulate. It is always a treat to take a peak at their collections. Of course, there are many others here at FL that also have outstanding collections.

I will never forget the display that JimmyTheLid showed us when his closet door was opened. Nice!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:
Hold the fort! You mean, you now own that beautiful Hanover Square with the iridescent green ribbon thing going on? :eek: :eek: :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

That is a terrific lid -- saw it last year at Monteagle. Congrats, Mr. P! :)

Cheers,
JtL

Thank you sir! I have been wearing this one quite a bit lately. It even gives me a little class!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner