Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Penney's Marathon

Don't know if you can make out the colour but this hat always made me think of the old Crayola Crayons we had in grade school. It is exactly as I remember the "fleshtone" lol Ribbon is a goldtone
100_0479_b.jpg

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Congratulations Mr and Mrs C :cheers1:

Great matching Portolan

MW, that is a sharp Huckel

RLK I hope that I can get my heather to look at least a little as sweet that one!

Everyone is looking fine as always and being away for a day makes it tough to keep up to this crowd :eusa_doh:

To one and all...

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

ScottW, Thanks! :) Really like your Penney's Marathon! The ribbon and felt color combo is super! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Zanzibarstar said:
Heading to a friend's place for dinner, was wearing my Royal Stetson.
DSC00620.jpg
DSC00621.jpg
DSC00631.jpg
DSC00632.jpg
[/IMG]

But then I couldn't resist wearing what came in the mail today...my new Whippet, picked up from a fellow Lounger.
DSC00628.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the color of this hat! I've been looking for a lighter colored hat in my size for some time. The brim width and crown height will take a little getting used to, but so far so good!

Oh, and that's my son, wearing a Bailey pinstripe. It was my first hat, and now it's his.

Hey Zanzibarstar. I didnt get a chance to comment on your post the other day. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that whippet. It looks great on you. I think you must have read my mind when you got it, because when I buy a bigger brim fedora, that hat is the exact color and style that I want to get. Im completely sold on whippets. I think its really cool that you are introducing your son to hats. When i have kids, im most definately going to introduce them to hats at a young age. Again, awesome whippet!! :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BobC & Kim--Happy Anniversary! (and the Whippet is nice too!)

Bart & son--Some great shots there, can't wait to see him perched on the stairs at the Monteagle overalls shot!

mayserwegener--The grey Huckel is very nice, but that Adam! Wow! :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran