Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
P1060595.jpg

"Personality Caps- Style and Quality"

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
CRH said:
What?

Hey, it's too wet to mow and this is a lounge after all.

hpim2351o.jpg

Cuenca brisa from Panama Bob.

That brisa weave is actually finer than I thought! What one is it; the regular, or the Fino version? And what was the turnaround time on it?

Mr E Train

One Too Many
"David Morgan" brand Panama

Today I wore my Panama that came from David Morgan yesterday. The brim didn't want to stay snapped down, so I used a small amount of Kahl hat stiffener on the front of the brim, let it dry, and shot it with some steam while I shaped it. Now it stays put, up or down, but I always have it snapped down.

panama2.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Mr E Train said:
Today I wore my Panama that came from David Morgan yesterday. The brim didn't want to stay snapped down, so I used a small amount of Kahl hat stiffener on the front of the brim, let it dry, and shot it with some steam while I shaped it. Now it stays put, up or down, but I always have it snapped down....

Good idea, Mr E Train. You'll like the cloth sweat when the temps really shoot up. I love the kite in the background, BTW. :eusa_clap

Mr E Train

One Too Many
CRH said:
Good idea, Mr E Train. You'll like the cloth sweat when the temps really shoot up. I love the kite in the background, BTW. :eusa_clap

Ah, the one in my avatar. Thanks! I bashed that one yesterday.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
High Dynamic resolution, Sir...HDR. Blending 3 exposures, at the same aperture. It`s not photoshop, but just blending three exposures, taken in Bracketing mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner