Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_e

Practically Family
Weather is really nice so it's my Scala Boater today.
Ernest

securedownload11.jpg

Big_e

Practically Family
Mr E Train said:
That's a good combination, the boater with the guayabera shirt. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thank you sir! It was too warm for a shirt and tie and Feraud in the "Show us your Ties" thread suggested guayabera shirts.
Ernest

PS: I went to a book store then to the coffee shop next to it. The hip dude behind the counter points at my hat and says "Cool hat! That's a really nice porkpie!":eusa_doh: . I corrected him but that's the second time someone mistaked my boater.:p

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Stoney said:
VespaHelmet.jpg

It was a beautiful day for a ride.

From the looks of your lid I'd guess you ride a cruiser or a touring bike - most likely a European brand. I can't make out the logo on the helment but it sure doesn't say Harley Davidson!

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Big_e said:
Weather is really nice so it's my Scala Boater today.
Ernest

securedownload11.jpg

Call it 'herd mentality' or whatever, but thanks to you, Ernest, and Garret, and unnamed others I've been shopping for a boater.

:eusa_clap

Mr E Train

One Too Many
David Morgan Panama again.

davidmorgan3a.jpg

It nearly became the hat I wasn't wearing today, as the gusty wind nearly took it away from me. Luckily, I caught it just as it was flying off my head. I caught it by the pinch in the crown, and I could feel it give way, but no damage was done. Yay reinforced crown.

Would have been a good day for kite flying. ;)

parkcrest8.jpg

Mr E Train

One Too Many
RBH said:
I keep coming back to this one!
great crease!!

Thank you so much, RBH! That makes me feel especially good because I'm such a noob at it. lol That's honestly my first attempt at re-bashing a hat.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Mr E Train said:
Hey, I got a name! :eek:

:eusa_doh:

Sorry, Mr. E Train. :eek: A dandy day to fly a kite around here too!

Hey, Rusty! You really gotta get out of your milan funk (not that a milan funk is undesirable) or you're never going to drag out any old Panamas. ;)

Speaking of old Panamas... Elderly Stetson brisa.

hpim2379.jpg

DRB

One Too Many
RBH said:
Today at the lake it was a vintage milan.

003lxy.jpg

Sometime in the past the sweat was replaced and I cant tell the make of this one. But its a great hat !

RBH, nice hat for the lake. Were the mosquito's out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner