Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Markp said:
Most recent purchase, yesterday as a matter of fact.
bors3.jpg
That Borsalino is a very elegant hat! I have several wide-brim Borsalinos, one similar to that one in dark brown. I let it get dusty by not putting it away during down times. I don't do that anymore with dark-colored hats.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
zetwal said:
Were you unable to get the brim up option to work for you on this hat as previously envisioned? :)

at this stage, I somehow feel a little-bit uncomfortable with the brim up.. but when I'm in a less than serious mood, it's definitely still an option. The Hollywood brim on the other hand goes quite naturally on this hat and I even look good with it ;)

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
djgo-cat-go said:
at this stage, I somehow feel a little-bit uncomfortable with the brim up.. but when I'm in a less than serious mood, it's definitely still an option. The Hollywood brim on the other hand goes quite naturally on this hat and I even look good with it ;)

That makes sense ... I had my doubts when you first brought it up that Campdrafts would have the right brim for wearing it all the way up. But I was curious to hear if it would work out for you. ;)

DRB

One Too Many
mayserwegener said:
Panizza Sportsman for a misty evening.

4602741649_dbce7ecbc6_b.jpg

mayserwegener, I think that brown color looks good on you. When I look at a hat I ask myself what I would look like wearing the hat while in a crowd. I'll bet you would look great wearing that in a crowd. Dressy but not too flamboyant. Is that the original ribbon/bow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran