Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
Stephen L Stetson 'british weight'
hatrh.jpg

Great look Bart! :eusa_clap By the way, what kind of jacket is that? Looks comfy on a cool day. :)

Cheers!

Dan

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Wore my Campdraft today, This thing has become so soft and comfortable.:) Finally removed the useless wind trolley and the wire in the sweatband. All I need now is a tube for carrying it when I fold it.:D

027.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

026.jpg

metropd

One Too Many
Taken with an I-Phone so I apologize.

My English fedora just arrived today which I had renovated by Art Facwett. The brim is exactly 2 1/2 inches all the way around, and the crown is a very tall 5 inches when creased into a teardrop. I wanted a late 1920's-1930's quintessential English style fedora.

This picture is of my Grandfather and I having some fun.

1-2-1.jpg

metropd

One Too Many
Hereward said:
Your grandfather need a hat too I think. Yours looks great; although they are sadly rarely seen over here in England nowadays.

If I'm in London I would prefer to wear a vintage silk plush top hat and
"morning dress" everyday, rather than the lounge suit and fedora. The lounge suit and fedora are a little too casual for my natural style but I make due in
San Diego.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
Wore my Campdraft today, This thing has become so soft and comfortable.:) Finally removed the useless wind trolley and the wire in the sweatband.

What a great idea! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy