Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
DOUGLAS said:
DSCN0228-1.jpg

Those pocket models are very useful, and that one is a beauty! Very nice.

Mr. Paladin

RBH said:
That aint no durn banjo.. thats a Martin N-20.....

also while this may be fine for some venues... I just dont think it will fit east Texas. ;)

IMG_7725.jpg

Jamespowers, I showed this pic to the banjo boys; they are really exicted about your visit now! :D :D :D

Mr. Paladin

danofarlington said:
When I grew up in Minnesota in the 1960s, the height of the counterculture, I might have considered that crew a bunch of rednecks. Now I look and say, those are all cool hats, and those guys look cool in them. Every one.

For all you folks that have not been to one of the Monteagle get-togethers, the photos do not do justice to the great time we all had. Great food, great whisky, lots of cigars, beautiful hats, and some of the best comraderie I have ever had. If at all possible, you must make one of these gigs!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

danofarlington

Mr. Paladin said:
For all you folks that have not been to one of the Monteagle get-togethers, the photos do not do justice to the great time we all had. Great food, great whisky, lots of cigars, beautiful hats, and some of the best comraderie I have ever had. If at all possible, you must make one of these gigs!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
You mean that was you guys? I thought it was a photo of someone's shop, warehouse or work place. No wonder every hat was good. I was going to say, usually in a group photo you might get some good hats and some dorky ones, but no dogs in that photo.

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
It's a Stratoclone kind of week...

Yesterday it was the Champ clone, today it's the Richman Bros. turn. I really like the copper ribbon/brim binding on this one.

4638382723_3ed31fc22b.jpg

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Newly bashed Popeye Doyle pork pie again today since the weather hasn't been too hot. I'm normally a "brim down" kind of guy, but this one seems to prefer having its brim up.

fc052510fl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou