Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Too Many
Hats and beers

mayserwegener said:
Mayser Spezial after a night of beer drinking.

4649511752_a0df62ab5d_b.jpg
Thanks Steve for post your hats, I will want a Mayser and beers now, in SLP is a warm day, like the Mayser is not posible, I will drink some beers to your health.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
Heading into Manhattan for dinner with friends wearing my Sand Beaver Brand velour. My fiancee bought me my first fedora; I don't think she realizes what she started!

4650429641_895830026d.jpg

4651044064_898495fd4c.jpg

Slim Portly

One Too Many
I wore my Royal Stetson out on the town last night with my new friend and received many appreciative glances. At least I think everyone was looking at the hat.

IMG_0272-CROP-small.jpg

metropd

One Too Many
Slim Portly said:
I wore my Royal Stetson out on the town last night with my new friend and received many appreciative glances. At least I think everyone was looking at the hat.

IMG_0272-CROP-small.jpg

This is my favorite look you have ever posted on the Fedoralounge. Nothing calls too much attention, everything is Elegant and harmonious together (colors, patterns, line, form, and fabric all complement each other perfectly) and nothing is affected or tacky. Score 10/10!!!!! I rarely will give this score out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy