Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
better? probably not. less wonky though.

on the way to gas up for a long ride a little later

DSC_0275.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Lefty set the bar for today.. here is a shot of me and my daughter around the pool waiting on the ribs!
I wet this old milan down and gave it a some what diamond crease, it seemed to have a crown that went on forever!
Now I like it a lot better, the old milan shapes really well.
[imghttp://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1954/006slp.jpg[/img]

Very nice. :eusa_clap

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Lefty set the bar for today.. here is a shot of me and my daughter around the pool waiting on the ribs!
I wet this old milan down and gave it a some what diamond crease, it seemed to have a crown that went on forever!
Now I like it a lot better, the old milan shapes really well.

006slp.jpg

I like the brim all the way down... I should try that on one of my straws. Your daughter is beautiful, Rusty.

Roninjedi

One of the Regulars
Hiya, group! Haven't been here in a month o' Sundays. Today I did a little yard work before it got too hot (like around noon!). I wore (and am currently wearing) my Sunbody Crazy Horse 3 to keep the sun off my head.
4657064190_cff9a6b543.jpg

I've been wearing a lot of baseball caps lately but this morning called for a workin' hat. Once upon a time I used a boonie hat purchased at a local army/navy surplus store for yard work. I like the look of this a bit better. Most importantly, though, my girlfriend thinks I look kinda sexy in it. That pretty much decides it for me. ;)

One Too Many
This morning

2346176650106357411S600x600Q85.jpg

Today going school with my little daughter, in SLP the cool mornings let wear the wool hat yet, this is a Louis, french hat, green and gold nice colors.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Roninjedi said:
Hiya, group! Haven't been here in a month o' Sundays. Today I did a little yard work before it got too hot (like around noon!). I wore (and am currently wearing) my Sunbody Crazy Horse 3 to keep the sun off my head.
4657064190_cff9a6b543.jpg

I've been wearing a lot of baseball caps lately but this morning called for a workin' hat. Once upon a time I used a boonie hat purchased at a local army/navy surplus store for yard work. I like the look of this a bit better. Most importantly, though, my girlfriend thinks I look kinda sexy in it. That pretty much decides it for me. ;)
That looks like a Texas working hat, looks pretty good. Nice to see a hat that's doing some work instead of just being a decoration. In a way, you guys out there can get away with wearing wider-brim hats than elsewhere, it probably fits right in. Yeah, you have to go with what the girls think, that drives a lot of fashion choices in the first place.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
I agree -- neat photo.

As far as the legs go -- I think you win the first FL Memorial Day Leg-a-thon over Lefty. But, we'll have to wait until all the votes are counted...

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
jimmy the lid said:
I agree -- neat photo.

As far as the legs go -- I think you win the first FL Memorial Day Leg-a-thon over Lefty. But, we'll have to wait until all the votes are counted...

lol Yep what is with all the guy legs today?!?! But I have to also give my vote to Lefty.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
I agree -- neat photo.

While I believe that my fellow contestant is certainly praise-worthy, I believe that his use of six bare legs in his photo leads one to consider quantity over quality. If one of us is going to end up opening boat shows, you've really got to give greater consideration to the goods.

(Yep, it's a holiday.)
:D

Trotsky

A-List Customer
DSCF1917.jpg

Here I am screaming in terror at the top of Little Devil's Tower. The hat is a former Stetson Cowboy cut down to fedora, then reblocked and a new brown ribbon slapped on it. Total cost: $50 ($25 for the hatting service).

BTW, the brown may seem an odd choice, but it does not show sweat very well, as compared to the silverbelly ribbon I almost got.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Lefty said:
While I believe that my fellow contestant is certainly praise-worthy, I believe that his use of six bare legs in his photo leads one to consider quantity over quality.

Just to be clear -- are you suggesting that Craig has a leg up on you?

Mikey P

One of the Regulars
Trotsky said:
DSCF1917.jpg

Here I am screaming in terror at the top of Little Devil's Tower. The hat is a former Stetson Cowboy cut down to fedora, then reblocked and a new brown ribbon slapped on it. Total cost: $50 ($25 for the hatting service).

BTW, the brown may seem an odd choice, but it does not show sweat very well, as compared to the silverbelly ribbon I almost got.

At first, I thought this was a reaction to all the pics of male legs today. I know my reaction was very similar. :eek: :D

Nice hat BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24