Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Ephraim Tutt's Pilgrimage

I've been touring along Victoria's Great Ocean Road over the last week. Flat caps are all the go when travelling along this beautiful part of Australia's coastline.
SDC10762.jpg
SDC10742.jpg

Before I got there I made a pilgrimage to what is probably Australia's most famous hat shop - City Hatters under the Flinders St Station clocktower in Melbourne.
SDC10679.jpg
SDC10681.jpg

The shop celebrates its 100 years in the same spot this year. While there, the staff showed me a hat box and homburg recently discovered buried out the back. It dates from WWII and was paid for but never collected.
SDC10680.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
It's a cookout, don't bother shaving, wonky hat kind of day for me, and a new panama kind of day for my wife.

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
lol lol I think what we want to know is.......Do the shoes match the get-up?

If you're gonna roll scuzzy, you've got to go all out. I did hose them out after three days of gardening, so I guess that's something. :D
DSC_0274.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Lefty said:
Now get back out there and signal.

Thanks for the heads-up, Lefty. The ship saw my signal fire and I have returned to civilization. :)

Still, if you're going to wash up on the shore, it's best to have a Stetson Shore Club handy...;)

Cheers,
JtL

RBH

Bartender
Lefty set the bar for today.. here is a shot of me and my daughter around the pool waiting on the ribs!
I wet this old milan down and gave it a some what diamond crease, it seemed to have a crown that went on forever!
Now I like it a lot better, the old milan shapes really well.

006slp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy