Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
You're very welcome, my dear! That would be great for you...:) Even a pair of modern dark choc. brown slacks, a red dress shirt and multi color patterned tie with cream, red and brown could be good too!

Joshbru3 said:
Thanks chanteuseCarey!!! All I need is a dark chocolate colored 50's suit to match.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Thoroughbred

SDC10864.jpg

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
Sadly, this will have to be my last contribution for a while. I'm on my way out the door to Iraq for a year--not much style going on there, and our "hats" there are decidedly boring. Decided to go classic and "high-class" at church for the last day before leaving.

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Borsalino Como(1994)

4678351155_9c2101581b_b.jpg

As usual my camera doesn't register green when it approaches the brown tones. More forest green than brown in person. Modern Borsalino calls the color 0341[huh](What happened to those great color names?)

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Wildblue, you look outstanding Sir! God speed and good luck in Iraq...

Wildblue said:
Sadly, this will have to be my last contribution for a while. I'm on my way out the door to Iraq for a year--not much style going on there, and our "hats" there are decidedly boring. Decided to go classic and "high-class" at church for the last day before leaving.
IMG_1515.jpg

Jantjeuh

Familiar Face
Wildblue said:

Great hat and I like those shoes too!

Take care and stay safe!!!!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
a most recent hat worn- out working in the front garden. Hat bought at the local Nursery. All geared up on a warm morning in heavy coat, jeans, etc. in late May doing heavy battle (deadheading) among the front 43, of the total of 97 roses grown here.

387814055.jpg

387814050.jpg

387814070.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL