Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
THUD.
The sound of me just hitting the floor in a dead faint.

I'd say something about this photo Mario, but I cannot. You've left me breathless and speechless Sir...

Mario said:
mallory_06_09_10b.jpg

Mario

I'll Lock Up
daizawaguy said:
For me, Sir, it`s too low. Too far down at the back in my opinion. It`s only me - as I like my hats higher up.

Have a look in a mirror again, and imagine where you would be wearing your hat, or better still, wear a hat first and see where it sits...

It`s all about the size where the hat sits...

:arated: Try a little higher...

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Now, now...thank y'all - you're very kind! :eek: :)

@Joshbru3 I prefer my hats with a 2 1/2" (Stetson Sovereign) or 2 3/4" brim (like on my Mallorys), but I do have a few 2 7/8" as well (Marathon, Pseschel, Borsalino, Knox , Louis). I usually go with a 4-point "kite" diamond and love my crowns to stand at least 4 3/4" tall. The Louis Custom stands 5" tall in creased state. So far for the specs...for all the rest: refer to what kiltie said... ;)

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Power of suggestion and Borsalino

I couldn't help myself:eek: I was feeling so edgy in my modern Borsalino I came home from the store with this:
4685204355_f3f642df9b.jpg

This is your fault Lefty:rage: :D

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
rlk said:
I couldn't help myself:eek: I was feeling so edgy in my modern Borsalino I came home from the store with this:
[IMGhttp://farm5.static.flickr.com/4048/4685204355_f3f642df9b.jpg[/IMG]

This is your fault Lefty:rage: :D

It's going to get really strange around here after tomorrow's curling iron analogy.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
my wife in her panama and our nephew in his blingy rapper hat
DSC_0022-1.jpg

handlebar bart said:
Great hat Lefty, but I really dig that shirt.
BanjoStrings said:
ill tip my hat to that

Thanks, guys.

Hey, you know what has two thumbs and also really likes that shirt?

THIS GUY!
DSC_0026-1.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Mario said:
Now, now...thank y'all - you're very kind! :eek: :)

@Joshbru3 I prefer my hats with a 2 1/2" (Stetson Sovereign) or 2 3/4" brim (like on my Mallorys), but I do have a few 2 7/8" as well (Marathon, Pseschel, Borsalino, Knox , Louis). I usually go with a 4-point "kite" diamond and love my crowns to stand at least 4 3/4" tall. The Louis Custom stands 5" tall in creased state. So far for the specs...for all the rest: refer to what kiltie said... ;)

Thanks for the Specs Mario. I appreciate it. And I completely agree with Kiltie. You most definately wear the hats, not the other way around. :) :eusa_clap

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Mr. 'H' said:
Akubra Camp Draft, brim all'away up.

fb5b12e5.jpg

Looks great, is that the sand color or silverbelly? It'a hard to tell in photos sometimes. I have a silverbelly on order, and I'm hoping it will arrive in time for my birthday...in September. Oh, the agony of waiting.

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
Mr E Train said:
Looks great, is that the sand color or silverbelly? It'a hard to tell in photos sometimes. I have a silverbelly on order, and I'm hoping it will arrive in time for my birthday...in September. Oh, the agony of waiting.

You can't go wrong with this one... way better than the Federation (I believe.)

Mine is a silverbelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24