Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Thanks zetwal, here's a few closeups for you and Michaelshane:

zetwal said:
Great roses! :)
387814018.jpg

387814285.jpg

387814288.jpg

363929806.jpg

387813938.jpg
Right side yard and moongate, sorry- very untidy and overgrown in these two older pics, but what I've got at present...
250194274.jpg

250166583.jpg

Mr E Train

One Too Many
WineGuy said:
EHspice.jpg

Just hanging out at the Spice Market restaurant in the Meat packing district in lower Manhattan. Montecristi from PB, blocked by Art...perfect Panama hat day!

Wow, that looks great except for one thing. Next time tell Art to leave off that little human head protruding out of it. Art is usually infallible, but I don't know what he was thinking with this one. ;)

Joking aside, what color is the ribbon? I like it a lot. Was that an addition by Art?

WineGuy

A-List Customer
Mr E Train said:
Wow, that looks great except for one thing. Next time tell Art to leave off that little human head protruding out of it. Art is usually infallible, but I don't know what he was thinking with this one. ;)

Joking aside, what color is the ribbon? I like it a lot. Was that an addition by Art?

I like the little head...I told Art to give me a "Men in Black" look ;-)

The head band is a burgundy color with what I call a "chardonnay" stripe on the knot, Art fabricated it from vintage material at my request.

Here's a better shot...
4.jpg

Mr E Train

One Too Many
WineGuy said:
I like the little head...I told Art to give me a "Men in Black" look ;-)

The head band is a burgundy color with what I call a "chardonnay" stripe on the knot, Art fabricated it from vintage material at my request.

Here's a better shot...
4.jpg

Nice one. I also thought of Johnny Knoxville in Men in Black II.

Oh, I remember seeing that photo on another thread, but I didn't realize it was the same hat. That looks amazing. Great work by Art, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland