Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Yes, that's nice - even though the whites are too blown out as it is, which makes for some hefty luminance clipping.

I think this one's better:

sovereign_gray_07_10_10a.jpg

:D

WineGuy

A-List Customer
Mario said:
Yes, that's nice - even though the whites are too blown out as it is, which makes for some hefty luminance clipping.

I think this one's better:

sovereign_gray_07_10_10a.jpg

:D

Technically you are right! I intentionally blew out the background which I though was distracting, I thought the white glow behind you would convey the heat better and the lighter detail on your clothing less distracting from your overall look...but I'm just the unauthorized "biographer" It's your call in the end...hope you don't mind to moded your photo.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
bolthead said:
Hotter than a match head, ay?

Great Shot. :eusa_clap

I like the original where the only color is the fleshtone--almost a hand-colored effect. The deep shadows on either side also leave the focus on the center. Nice Hanger/Halo. The hats not bad too.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
rlk said:
I like the original where the only color is the fleshtone--almost a hand-colored effect. The deep shadows on either side also leave the focus on the center. Nice Hanger/Halo. The hats not bad too.

Yep! That was the basic idea. The colors in the darker areas surrounding the balcony door were almost completely (about ~85%) desaturated while the chrominance and luminance values in the center area had been levelled selectively on a per-channel basis with the flesh tones dominating the other colors by far.

And yes, I like the hat as well! :D

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Montechristi

Very nice ribbon, D-Guy!

I also lite the b&w shot of yours, Mario! And R-Jedi´s! Very stylish, WineGuy!

Here is my WAYWT: Optimo Montechristi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore