Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
Dressed "Grampa Casual" in the Worthington today...

100709-102612.jpg

RJ

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
DRB said:
RJ, you are a role model for all grampa's to follow! Keep it up.

Thanks, DRB. My casual "curmudgeon wear" is my favorite as it was for my Gramps. I rather enjoy sitting on the glider on my front porch voicing unsavory epithets at the younger somethings acting poorly while I enjoy a cold beer or three. A sad commentary perhaps, but this activity aside from fishing and gardening is a daily highlight to me. Under "grumpy old man" it says: See Erik.

RJ;)

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
Nice hat!!

But after seeing it on you , you might see what you think a shorter brim looks like.
At the shortest.. I would try a 2 1\2.

edit to add... by the way ... where at in TN are you?

Thank you for the compliment, RBH!
I meant to say that the Squatter is a hat that, at near 3 inches of brim, I'd be more comfortable wearing with some type of outerwear. I have a nice weatherproof green jacket, which is why I bought the green Squatter in the first place. I very much like the Squatter, but I have narrow sloping shoulders that do not compliment the hat too well, which is why I bought it for my outerwear. I also have a carbon grey fedora, and I like it a lot (It's a VERY casual hat, and VERY soft).

Anyway, I'm in Chattanooga, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleGrace86