Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
daizawaguy said:
For me it`s my Optimo Milan
IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/daizawaguy/May2010068.jpg[/IMG]

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I really like that one.
Mine is still my favorite hat.

One Too Many
CONGRATULATIONS BOYS ¡¡¡¡¡

rlk, jimmy, mario, mayserwegener, handlebart, RBH, dayzawasuy, DRB,harpPlayerGene,Steve AS,Big e ,Mr train, billyspew, douglas, bobc, michaelsane, Mr. Paladin, indicop, rickblane, (I¨m sorry, can not remember more) but all boys and girls who are posting in the lounge, I am amazed with hats posted here, keep on here, Congratulations again and enjoy hats.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
150719541 said:
rlk, jimmy, mario, mayserwegener, handlebart, RBH, dayzawasuy, DRB,harpPlayerGene,Steve AS,Big e ,Mr train, billyspew, douglas, bobc, michaelsane, Mr. Paladin, indicop, rickblane, (I¨m sorry, can not remember more) but all boys and girls who are posting in the lounge, I am amazed with hats posted here, keep on here, Congratulations again and enjoy hats.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

...Neophyte lol.

kaosharper1

One Too Many
VS Monte Cristi:

photo1-3.jpg

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
The Hat I Was Wearing Today.

Spent the afternoon up in central Minnesota with a judicial candidate. It was so nice at home this morning that I thought I’d wear my Dobbs Shantung Panama. Too bad the picnic was located in the middle of a treeless field; the near gale force winds didn’t let me keep it on very long. :(

8152010Picnic.jpg

On the plus side though, I saw some folks had to hold on to their ball caps as well, so I didn’t feel singled out by Mother Nature. :D

One Too Many
Nice hat ¡¡¡¡

B.J. Hedberg said:
Spent the afternoon up in central Minnesota with a judicial candidate. It was so nice at home this morning that I thought I’d wear my Dobbs Shantung Panama. Too bad the picnic was located in the middle of a treeless field; the near gale force winds didn’t let me keep it on very long. :(

8152010Picnic.jpg

On the plus side though, I saw some folks had to hold on to their ball caps as well, so I didn’t feel singled out by Mother Nature. :D
The white straw hats to this summer hot are a excellent option.:eusa_clap

57plymouth

One of the Regulars
I forgot to take my camera yesterday...

But I had to have my picture taken for a brochure my church is making for Sunday School. All of the class Presidents, which I am one of effective this coming Sunday, were individually photographed for the brochure.

I forgot that the picture was to be taken yesterday.

Luckily, I was wearing my seersucker for the last time. I've lost too much weight, so it is starting to look funny. I was also wearing my Panama Bob Rio Plata for it's debut outside of the house. The photographer insisted that I wear my hat in the photo. So, all the other men had on dark suits or navy blazers, and I have on a seersucker and a panama hat. Do you think I'll stand out?

Anyway, here's the suit from an older photo, although I had on a red tie yesterday.

IMG_0861.jpg

And a photo from last week of the panama.

IMG_0906.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
jbucklin said:
IMG_0146bb.jpg

Torpedo, could you tell me a little more about this awesome looking lid? I googled and come up with nothing. [huh]

Well, it is not strange you did not dig up much, the brand Lee being long extinct. They were prolific enough in the 40's and 50's I believe, even manufacturing for stores like J.C. Penney.

"Adventure" is a lightweight model of theirs. "Blue Label" I guess is related to quality - I have seen at least another such denomination, "Black Label" Lee hats here in the FL.

Here is an ad:

AdventureLeeAd.jpg

Regards!

jbucklin

Practically Family
Torpedo said:
Well, it is not strange you did not dig up much, the brand Lee being long extinct. They were prolific enough in the 40's and 50's I believe, even manufacturing for stores like J.C. Penney.

"Adventure" is a lightweight model of theirs. "Blue Label" I guess is related to quality - I have seen at least another such denomination, "Black Label" Lee hats here in the FL.

Here is an ad:

AdventureLeeAd.jpg

Regards!

Thanks Torpedo. That ad is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany