Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo

One Too Many
DanielJones, nice Penman. Is that a Raiders, right? That's the one I have. Now you really need the grey Seaplane one, to couple with that pinstripe blue suit! ;)

The Lark, good ensemble! The dark red shirt gives a very appropriate colour accent to the predominantly charcoal dominant.

MobileVulgus, it looks like you were putting more heart into it that him... and no doubt about it - yours is the sharper outfit, too! :)

Torpedo

One Too Many
For me, it was a PanamaBob Montecristi, blocked by Art.

DSC00362.jpg

This side view shows Art's tasteful ribbon treatment. The red accent goes well with the red tie.

DSC00369b.jpg

I chose a pair of socks that add to the red accents pattern... ;)

DSC00374.jpg

Regards!

metropd

One Too Many
Torpedo said:
For me, it was a PanamaBob Montecristi, blocked by Art.

DSC00362.jpg

This side view shows Art's tasteful ribbon treatment. The red accent goes well with the red tie.

DSC00369b.jpg

I chose a pair of socks that add to the red accents pattern... ;)

DSC00374.jpg

Regards!

Timelessly tasteful summer look! Bravo!

frussell

One Too Many
Herzen

Looks like big dudes with beards think alike. My best hat is a Tumwater, similar to yours, with bound edge. That dove color is one of the only felts I can get away with in our late summer heat. Looks good on you. Frank

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
cybergentleman said:
amazing, looks brand new...nearly 60 years old and looks untouched- incredible when you think about it.

great find!

Thanks!! Agreed, I dont know where this hat was for the last 60 years. It doesnt even have that vintage hat box smell, so I dont think it was even in the hat box. The seller was located in New Hampshire and the hat was from Pennsylvania. The seller mostly sells WW2 army surplus stuff, so I dunno.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
150719541 said:
Great pick up ¡¡¡¡ It is an excellent and beautiful hat, you wear fine with it.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thank you very much 150719541. Im really enjoying this hat and I hope to find more just like it.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Looks great... but I really didnt know you!!!

Shaved... you look so different! :D

Thanks Rusty! Yeah, funny how that happens. Usually when I get around to taking pictures I have several days of growth & look more like a mountain man. :D So trying to stay shaved more often without ripping my face to shreds. lol

Cheers!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes